? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, December 23, 2005

HAVE A HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS

Can you believe it , tomorrow is Christmas Eve ? I have all the gifts wrapped and stockings stuffed ! Hope to make good memories for my son. Christmas holds many fond memories for me . But the best times were at my Grandma's house in Pagosa Springs , Co . She was the greatest Grandma around !!!

My Dad would always load up the car , Mom and me . Off we would go on the two hour drive. I would get so excited the closer we would get . It seemed to take FOREVER to get there . Oh but it was worth the wait !!

Finally we would arrive , lights all through the town and snow everywhere! It looked like a Christmas Village you would buy in the store . Grandma and Grandpa would be at the door with many hugs . Her house would be decorated like Macy's department store. Red and silver . Outside would be lights and Christmas characters build by Grandpa and Dad . ( They say Grandma always put more out front , so the handicap man across the street , would have something to look at ) She loved everyone and always put them first.

After we would get there , my Aunt and Uncle would come over . Sometimes we would have a special visit from my Uncle from California. I loved when everyone from the family could be there. We then would eat , visit and sing. Finally , we would open up gifts . The house never seemed to rest . People from all over town would stop by to say Merry Christmas . Grandma had a gift for all .

I miss those times and Grandma and Grandpa. It makes me sad to know my son will never meet them. But I can try to make Christmas like they did and tell him how wonderful they were. Hope you make your Christmas special for your loved ones too. :) Have a very Merry Christmas.

0 comments: