? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, December 24, 2007

Happy Christmas Eve

I was just taking a bath when I heard a firetruck go by . This scared me because it does not happen in this town unless someone has been hurt up at the Mine . So , I got out of the tub , threw my PJs back on , wet hair and all , and ran outside ,with Lucas running behind . I was in for a shock !!! It was not an ER but the fire department , with Santa ! They were going from house to house to see all the kids ! ( Stupid me did not have my camera ) Now Lucas is bouncing all around the house ! I love this town !
Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas !

0 comments: