? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, March 14, 2008

New House

Rob and I talked about all the negs and positives of moving last night . It seems we have decided to stick it out here in Arizona . Besides , we can not get out of the buying of the house now. It will be nice to have and I think it will make me feel better . The only bad thing is , I have to get a job . YUCK ! I have not worked in four years and really not looking forward to going back .Not sure where to even find one in this little town . I am sure I will find something . But until then ... I will sit and enjoy my kids , some hot tea and Russell Stover International candy :).

1 comments:

Erica Hanks said...

There must be a reason that you need to stay there. Things will get better and I do think you'll feel better in your own house. Sometimes it's hard to have faith...we just can't see past where we are right now, but God always has big plans for us. I know he does for you!