? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Enough Is Enough

I have been trying to be jolly and not let the family see that I am very scared . Why? You may ask . Well , Rob's work is still laying off people . They have just sent out 200 letters , trying to get people to quit . Rob is still ok , as for this moment . We are just taking it one day at a time . It is like a huge axe hanging over our heads and no one knows when and whom it will fall on .
Everytime he calls me , I just hold my breath and say a pray . I know that if it does happen , something else will open up . A door never closes without another one opening up .
So , my Christmas wish ..... for copper to go up , the lay offs to stop and Rob to keep his job .

1 comments:

Carleen said...

Gosh, what a stressful situation! I hope that your Christmas wish is fulfilled. In the meantime, try not to worry about it too much.