? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, April 24, 2009

Great Album

I love Taylor swifts Album " Fearless " . I can relate to ever song on it ! It is like going back in time and seeing things I have been through . It is kind of scary .
I love this video , it is a tear jerker and yes ... I have been there too . Thank God my " prince " finally did come and take me away . There was one however , that did take his white horse and go his own way but I M SO Thankful for the one that took me with him .

6 comments:

Carleen said...

I'm crazy for Taylor Swift, too. She's an incredibly talented young lady. Do you still like Johnny Cash? OMG, how I remember you torturing me during the summer with Johnny Cash!

flaredblond said...

LOL . Yes , loved the movie about him :)

Erica Hanks said...

I love Taylor Swift! I would have loved to get tickets to her concert!

flaredblond said...

Me too . She'll be in PHX next month but I will be in TX :(

Carleen said...

Eeewww....you're going to Texas? On purpose?

flaredblond said...

Going for my Papa's 90th b-day .