? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

THE DR. YEAR

Looks like this is going to be the year for the Dr. Thank God for insurance!! My husband had his test ran . We will know the results next month. They did a sonogram on his liver and took 10 vials of blood. ( They must be vampires! LOL)

I will be making my share of trips this year also. I am expecting our second child in Sept. This is good news! Just going to be a very hot summer ! Living in Florida ,expecting, in the summer ( scream) :) Oh well, it will worth it all in the end! I love being a mommy!

1 comments:

Erica Hanks said...

So, what did he find out??