? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

TEST RESULTS

Today , my husband went to the Dr. For results of his blood test . He had these done last month , trying to find out why his colon test came out bad. The results were not what we would have ever dreamed of. The test showed a problem with his liver. The Dr. Can not figure out what it is. This is very scary!! He says it is just a small figure from being normal. What is that supposed to mean? So , Thursday we will be off to the lab for more test.

Pray all will come out fine. Hearing liver problem, freaks me out. I lost my Grandma to a liver disease when I was 12. She was not a drinker , something that just happened. My husband is not a drinker either and is only 32. This is very hard. I have to be the strong one and not let my fears show.

0 comments: