? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

NOT ALWAYS AS GOOD AS OT LOOKS

My husband and I decided to go out of town for New's Year. We have a 6 month old westie. So , I saw a new kennel had opened up down the road from our house. It looked wonderful! Puppy play time , swim time, private room with music. Hey, a puppy heaven. So, we took him in for the night.
We went to pick him up yesterday and I was so ticked off when they brought him out to me. He had blood on the side of his face and top of his head ! They told me , they did not know why . They said they did not have our records of his shots ( lie , I had faxed them and took them in with the dog ) so they had him away from all other dogs. He must have hit his head on the cage . Okay, whatever !! They were supposed to have had him in a room , not a cage . And he had teeth marks on him! Seeing I was mad , they did not charge us.
I got him home and put some medicine on him. They sores are much better. He also threw up a lot last night. But he is eating now and feeling better.
So, if you decide to take your animals to Pet paradise , think again. They suck!!!!!

1 comments:

peebugg said...

I am so sorry. I hate that for you and your puppy.

I hope he gets to feeling better fast.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.