? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, January 09, 2006

ONE CRAZY MONDAY

This day started out at 6 this morning. I woke up to find that our electricity was off. Great ... No heat. I woke my husband to inform him. I was very worried because we have a 1 year old. So, he called JEA ( the electric company). They informed us it was just our house and would send someone out. The guy got here , only to find, he could not fix it . It was a Big job! So, he left for a couple of hours. He later returned with help ( four trucks !!!!) Two hours later , our electric was finally back on. Our son was fine . I kept in in his footy pj's and lots of blankets.

Next thing, I received a letter that I have been chosen for jury duty, in St. Petersburg! I have not lived there in three years!!! I call to inform them of this and all I get is a stupid recording ! Great now what am I going to do. I may just have to drive four and half hours away to go and tell them , I leave in Jacksonville!

And now my husband has just got back from the Dr. Telling me he has bronchitis (Scream) Callaghan take me away!!!!!!!!

0 comments: