? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

A SUCKY THING

Today I logged on to classmates and thought it would be cool to try an email some old friends. Guess what...... They won't send you e-mails unless you pay ( and through the nose I might add ). Not only that , Your friends can not read your e-mail you send unless they too pay . How crappy is this !!!! I think it should be free !!! I know people need to make money but come on . Friendship is a priceless thing . And we should be able to reconnect without all the hassle !

CLASSMATES.COM YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Erica Hanks said...

I am trying to get my husband to build a site that our class can register on for free. I got an email from Mark G. MONTHS ago, and he said he was planning on building a site in the fall, last fall, but I haven't heard anything about it. I agree...Classmates sucks!