? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

HAPPY 2007

Here we are a another new year and time for resolutions. This year I would like to be a better person. Trying to become less jaded from people of the past.

I would like to be a better Mom . Spend more time with my kids .They grow up soooo fast ! The house work can wait a while . Reading , playing, and holding them comes first .

I would like to be a better Wife . Do less nagging and show more love and appreciation to have my make-up on and be out of PJs when my husband comes home. Helping him not to have wondering eyes ! I had to kiss too many frogs to find my Prince ..... I don't want to lose him .

I would like to be a better daughter . Let my parents know how much I love them and everything they do and have done for me. It is my turn to take care of them now , since their golden years are upon them and social security does not give them nearly enough to live on .

I think I would be a happier person and make others happier too , if I can achieve this .

Happy New Year to all and may God Bless you this year !

1 comments:

Erica Hanks said...

I have known some of those past frogs! LOL I'm glad you found your prince!! You deserve to be with someone that treats you like a princess!