? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

WHAT ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE ??????

I can remember when stores cared about the customers. It seems now days they don't give a crap! I and my husband have been victims of this nasty treatment latey .

This past Saturday I had to go shopping at WAL-MART . I needed water for the baby's formula . Well, I had my two year old with me , he was very ready to go when it came time to check out . I got to the front lanes ,only to find , four checkers ( on a Sat. ) After waiting in line for 30 min. , it was finally me turn to get checked out . I put all of my stuff on the line . Only to find , my water had a leak in the gallon. Great!!!!! I showed the checker . Her responds was " What do you want me to do about it ?" "Well , can you find someone to go get me another ?"
(Mind you , there was a checker next to my line , doing nothing !!! And a CSM ( manager) standing around talking about last nights party and who slept with who ! ) She told me no and to go get it myself . There was no way I was going to leave my son .
Now I once worked for WAL-MART and this attitude would never have flown !
I did not appeceate her nor the CSM . My two year old sure did not need to hear the talk of parting and sex!

Next victim..... My husband had to buy a company car . It had to be 4x4, so we decided on a jeep. We go down to price them , very pricey in this small town. So, we bought from our friend in Fl. It is being sent here. However, the dealership would not allow it to come there because they did not get the sale.
We would have taking it there for services and planned on buying from them next time ( he has to replace it in three years). The lost a continuing customer.

There is no need for people to be so rude! I am getting sick of it ! I now hate to go shopping!

2 comments:

Erica Hanks said...

Walmart has really gone down hill in the customer service area. They know people will still go there because they're cheap!

Congrats on the new Jeep! Will you get to keep a car at home now?

flaredblond said...

Yes . I will keep the van . Musicman has to get a new one next year . And a new one every three years . The company buys them . So, I will get the jeep next year , when he gets the new one .:)