? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, January 04, 2007

WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

Today around 4 , I saw my neighbor out in my back yard . So, I opened the door to see what was going on. She was walking home and saw my Westie eating a package left on my porch. She was kind enough to try and get it away from Kenzie and clean the yard. She gave me the package , I thanked her and came in. Moments later , my husband came home. I showed him the package . We saw it was not ours , but the lady that lived here before us. Well, we then saw the dog eating something in the yard again went out to find bubble bath from "Bath And beauty" So, We brought it all in , to find it belonged to the package.

We called the number on the invoice . It no longer exits. So, we called the lady that sent it . No answer . So, we left a message . We will see what happens.

Now the sad thing about all of this ,is the people have the same last name . You would think family would know if one moved away. I think it is very sad , that this lady sent a very pricey gift , to a person no where to be found. So, do we box it all up and mail it back to her ? What would you do?

1 comments:

Erica Hanks said...

hmmm...I think it's great that you're looking for her. How weird that family who knew her well enough to send a gift, wouldn't know that she moved. How long have you been living in her house??