? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Going Crazy!

I thought my son would soon be over the two year old additude . Boy, was I wrong! It seems , the closer he gets to three ,( he will be three on March 12 ) the worse he is getting! If he gets mad for any reason , he now puts his hand down his throat and trys to make himself throw up !This is making me crazy !

Okay , what would SuperNanny do ? I have been trying the " notty wall " and it does seem to be working a little . But when will it stop ! I have tried just about everything ! Any ideas out there ? I really don't want his little brother to pick up this bad habit !

1 comments:

Erica Hanks said...

Oooooo! Did I forget to tell you that 3's are way worse than 2's??

I'm so sorry! I hope things get better!