? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, May 31, 2007

LETTING THE SON SHINE

Growing up in the 80's , one of my fave. show to watch was " Growing Pains " . Yes , I was one of the many girls that had a crush on Kirk Cameron . It is so nice to see that he is now a Christian and not one of those childhood stars gone wild .

He is a great inspiration with the way he takes a stand for Christ . My husband and I love to watch his and Ray Comfort's show " The Way Of The Master " . It has helped us so much so that , my husband uses this in his everyday life . He also preaches it in his sermons .

If you have not seen any of these , check it out at www. wayofthemaster.com
You can also read about Kirk on yahoo news today . I promise you ..... it will challenge you and your life !

0 comments: