? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, June 01, 2007

A CHILL DOWN THE SPINE




One thing I love about living here , in Arizona , is all the history . There is so many cool things here . I love the fact , that the " real " cowboys and Indians where right here . Like Whyte Herp , Doc Holiday , Geronimo , and many others .




I live in the Black Hills , in a small miner town called Morenci . As you can guess , there are lots of ghost stories . The town down from me , is Clifton . It still looks like a ghost town today . Down in the cliffs is an old jail cell . This is where the outlaws were held . This was the first jail here in this little town . You can walk down to it and take pictures today .


My sister in-law came down here to visit us from PA . in March . So, I took here down to see this jail cell . This was also my first time to walk down into it . It was the creepiset place I have ever been into . I swear that there were ghost in it !!! It was cold and just gave you those chills like you get from watching a scary movie . Moths were everywhere !!!! And you could still see the skackels !




Here are some Pictures of my sister in -law in it .

3 comments:

Erica Hanks said...

Arizona does have a lot of cool history. I've never been to your part of AZ, but it would be really neat to see!

Hope you're surviving the summer so far. Does it get as hot there as it does here?

depjbrothers said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! Tim and I watch a Sci-Fi series called Ghost Hunters and they found some crazy things in Tombstone!!!

flaredblond said...

I will have to post some pictures of Tombstone . I love it there ! I bet they have a lot of ghost stories from there !