? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Words of a Three Year Old

We have began to potty train our three year old son. ( I think it is easier to house break a dog ) To motivated him , I will give him an M&M if he goes . This seems to work sometimes . He still does not want to wear pull-ups . I think he is jealous of his little brother , so he wants to stay a baby.
Since , I have now introduced him to the world of chocolate , he will say " Ma Ma , chocolate will make it all better ", whenever he wants a treat. I think he has the right idea , chocolate seems to make it all better , when things get a little rough . :)

2 comments:

depjbrothers said...

Boy, they sure learn early----Chocolate really DOES make it all better!!!!!!!

Erica Hanks said...

Ummmmm...chocolate! I think I need some right now!