? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, June 09, 2007

DREAM A LITTLE DREAM

I have the ultimate fantasy !!!! Being able to go to the bathroom by myself ( my 3 year old always manages to come in ) and to take a bath without the help of my 3 year old ! That is my biggest and most desired dream at this moment and time . :)

2 comments:

depjbrothers said...

I don't want to shatter your dream...
but my girl is 7-1/2 and my bathroom time still seems to be the only time she (and the dog) want to see me....I figure I've got a few more years to go to acheive that dream!!! Good luck!

Erica Hanks said...

LOL LOL LOL LOL

Even when I'm in the bathroom by myself, Kayden is poking his fingers under the door. I can't wait until school starts! 7 hours of freedom! WOOOO HOOOO!