? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

FLASH BACKS

For some reason , lately I have been thinking of the past a lot . Maybe it is the fact that it has been 19 years since graduation ; or summer just has that effect on me . Summers where the best !!! I think the summers of my high school years were by far the best times ever ! Sometimes i wish i could go back . Of coarse i would chance up a few things . Like what would have happened if that high school crush had worked out for the summer ? Would memories still been bittersweet ? Or what if i had met my husband back then ? Would we have gotten married at a younger age ?
The summer I had the best time , was my 16th year . Me and my best friend had so much fun !! chasing boys , late night talks , dreaming of Jon Bon Jovi , putting orange cones across her street , going to Connie mack . So, much fun !!!
Now I seat and listen to Bon Jovi's new song " Do You Want to make A memory " and Nickel back " Photograph " and think back to those good 'ol days .
I hope my boys have such good times and memories when they grow up . After all , life is about making memories !!

3 comments:

depjbrothers said...

It must be because of the upcoming reunion...Since my hubby's 20th in '06, I've been doing a lot of reminiscing too...Or I guess it could be a mid-life crisis...Yikes!

Erica Hanks said...

Yes...that was a great summer! Good times, good times! We were ornery, but it was good, clean fun! Even the cone thing....Classic! We could have been SO busted!

I say if Bon Jovi comes here again, we must go!! We can leave our husbands at home and scream like school girls!

flaredblond said...

Sounds like fun to me!!!!