? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

HARDEST JOB YOU CAN EVER HAVE

I am so sick of people saying that I don't have a "real" job and in it is not fair to my husband , that I stay home , while he "works ". ( Mainly my in- laws ., they keep pushing for me to go back to work . ) Staying home raising my kids is a real job . And I would say the hardest one I have ever had . ( I have done lots of retail , cosmetology , Rx Tech , been a pre- school teacher , been a piano teacher and a babysitter ) So, yes , I have " worked ".
I love staying home with my boys . And if you don't think I work , well here are some of the hats I wear . I am a teacher, a cook , a nurse , a child care person , house cleaner , seamstress , a counselor , animal care taker ( we have a cat and a dog ) , gardener , handy man , wife , a mother , a lover , and a friend . I am up at 5:30 ever morning and go to bed around 10:oo . Non-stop from the time I get up until the time I go to bed . So, I say ..... stop saying it is not fair that I don't have to work !!!!

2 comments:

Erica Hanks said...

You go girl! They really need to lay off you! Maybe if they spent a week, alone with your boys, their opinion would change. And, if you were working, you'd have to pay for daycare, which would be insane. Good grief! Being a mom is a WAY hard job!

depjbrothers said...

You have a way more difficult, yet rewarding, job than most. I admire every woman who can do that! There are many days I wish I could take an early retirement to stay home with my Jilliegirl....