? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

MODERN FAMILY

I remember Sat. mornings when I was a kid . I would get up early so that I did not miss Scooby Doo or Bugs Bunny . Mom would always make Pancakes . Around 9:00 , we would clean the house and have lunch ready for my Dad by 1:oo ,on the Sat. he worked. On the ones he was off , we would get the car packed up and head off to my Grandparents house in Colorado . Those where fun times !
Now I get up to find a whole new world . The family is on the computer , texing someone , on the cell talking , listening to I pods or playing PlayStation . And most do not even know what Breakfast is . I try not to let my house be ran like this . But this is how most Americans are on week-ends now days . Gone are the family times , gone are them going to church together . Most can not even name the 10 commandments ( or even three of them ) But they can name all the beers out there . This is very sad . We need to get back to the basics of life !

1 comments:

Erica Hanks said...

Well, we at least all go to church together. There might be whining and frowns, but we go dang it! :)