? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, August 20, 2007

Pulling out my hair

The last couple of days have been something else ! Rob had to work this week-end so me and the boys went to my Mom's . The ride went ok until half way and then the boys started to fight . Yes , already at this age !
After we got there , I had Lucas go outside to play for awhile. He loves to play outside his nana's. Later I and mom went out to see what he was doing . We found him talking to the boys next door . ( These are the neighbors that had the Pit bull , They have got rid of him ) The two next door kids were saying that they wanted to fight Lucas and my dog ! I told them we do not fight ! Then , I took Lucas in . Being 3 , he did not know what the boys were saying . I wish this people would move away !
The rest of the week-end went ok . I drove home yesterday only to find , my kitchen was full of ants! I put the baby in his crib , had Lucas go play outside with the dog , and stated to kill ants and clean them up . Fun, Fun . Fun !
I thought I had got reed of them .Was I wrong ! I opened the frig only to find ants inside ! What the ........! I did not think they would go in there ! So, I called Rob . He went and got me some traps , vinegar and killer . I once again cleaned and killed ants.So, far , so good !
I hope this day gets better . It is only 11:00 . I still have a whole day to go .

0 comments: