? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, November 23, 2007

Dance of the shopping carts

This morning , I woke up at 4 AM , wide awake . So , I got up and decided to go shopping at Walmart . I was one of the first people there . Grapped a shopping cart and waited in line for the store to open .
Five o'clock came around and the fun began ! I had already looked at the ad and decided what I wanted to buy . The store was lined with palets of stuf in the main asless . Around and around I went , picking up things to buy . It was astually fun ! People were nice and not pushy . You must think I was on a another planet . I could not beleive it , the spirit of Christmas is still around ! And people have it here this year ! They were even giving up some of there thingd , so that others could have them ! This was like a dream ! I swear I was awake and not sleep walking !
I found all the things I planned on buying except for two of them . And all in 30 minutes . I even found a line that had no one else in it ! HOt dog !! I spend $136 and got a bunch of stuff ! What a wonderful day !

1 comments:

Erica Hanks said...

I shopped too, but didn't go out until 7. It was nice sleeping in, we're usually out at too. I spent too much money, but it was fun!