? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, November 02, 2007

Dog Days

Yesterday Morning , I was sitting enjoying my Coffee , when I saw a New dog walking down the street . He looked to be a Blue Heller cross Hound dog . I thought nothing of it until he came over our fence to visit my dog .He would not leave ! I tried everything . Finally , I called the animal control . They got here to find him sound asleep in my back yard , as if he belonged here . The animal control guy said " You got him ! We have been tiring to get this dog for 2 weeks now ." He had been going into the local Basha's,into the meat department stealing steaks and cheese . But no one could get to him . I guess he liked me and our home . So, you could saw I caught the town theif ! I hope they find him a home our his owners .

1 comments:

Erica Hanks said...

You guys have the weirdest dog experiences!

You should post some cute halloween pics of the boys...I'd love to see them!