? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Need a Kiss

I have been so busy the last too days . Cleaning , chasing kids and taking care of animals. We got a new dog yesterday . He is a malamute and very big !!!! So , I have been trying to get him comfortable . Lots of work and money . Bought a big chain and put him on it . But he got all tangled up , so I had to fix that . It was very heavy ! Now we bought an electric collar so he can run .
The reason for buying him , we are moving out to the country in a couple of months . There are lots of desert wild life out there ( hawks , bobcats , coyotas etc ) and he can take care of them . Now I just need to buy a big dog run to put him in when the kids go out . He likes them and is a bog teddybear but I am afaird he may forget how big he really is . He is just like the dog , Buck , in "The Call Of The Wild " ( one of my favorite books , by Jack London )

Anyway , I was fixing dinner after doing all this , when Rob brings Jeremy into see me . Jeremy was holding out his hands , pouting , saying " Mommy " . Rob said " Do you want to tell Mommy what you had , or do you want me to ?" Then he holds out a Hersey Kiss to me . I guess he thought I was in need of a kiss from a long hard day .

1 comments:

Erica Hanks said...

you are so brave to get another dog. I won't even get one. Kayden would LOVE one, but I just can't do it!