? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Flushed

We are now down to the last bit of having Mom's house complete . Last Wed . we had the old toilet broke out . The plumber came in to get the measurements and check everything out . he had planned on coming and putting in the new toliet today or tomorrow. Well ..... It does not look like that is going to happen .
i went in and picked out the toliet last Thursday morning . No problem , they had it in stock . However, I needed to order a new faucet fixture for the bathtub . You see , mom has one of those old tubs with the claw feet . Anyway , the people at the plumbers did not seem happy when I told them , I did not want a $1000 faucet . So , they have been dragging thier feet on ordering it . They said that they could not find one . Right !! I found lots on -line for around $126 . I just called them and now they say they found one , but will call me back . It has been over an hour and no call !!!! I am getting very mad ! Mom is coming home this week-end and the water has been cut off for this project and the main line cut . We need it fixed by friday . I am totallay stressed out !!!

0 comments: