? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

It's been a while

Life is just now starting to get back to normal , since Dad's passing . We had talked of moving in with Mom but have since , decided to stay put . She does not really want us to move in with her and there is really not enough room .
Thought of buying a house down in Safford , but decided not to . Houses are to expensive . We thought that $200 month rent next to $1000 a month house payment , well , I think you can see for yourself . Also , being an hour away from everything is not so bad . ( Mom is just not herself , guess that is to be expected .)

Mom went and bought paint and new floors . She is fixing the house up , so she will have a nice place to live in . I think it is about time ! It has needed it for years ! I think this is one of the smart things she has decided on .

The waco things , she is doing , is things she sees on TV or reads , applying it to her life . I really hope this ends soon . What do I mean ? Well , Lucas has OCD and ADHD . He has alot of screaming times from this . ( Meds and pray are helping but it still is a part of him ) . So , she can not or should I say , will not babysit for me . She saw a thing on the news where a kid beat up his grandparents , so she tells me " I can't watch him and have him beat me up " . Give me a Break ! A four year old is not going to beat her up ! I told her to just discipline him when he acts up . Anyway ..... It is just stupid things like that . Or another thing , her Dad's wife died not to long ago
( my wicked step -grandma ) and her kids took all of his money so , now she thinks me and Rob are wanting to take everything of hers . There is NO WAY we would even think of doing such a thing . All of this hurts very much . I am just have to let her do her thing and do what ever makes her happy . God is having to give me much Grace .
So , that is what has been going on . Would make a great story for a soap , don't ya think !

1 comments:

Erica Hanks said...

Wow! I hope things settle down soon! I think it's good that you guys decided to stay put, at least for now. Maybe she just needs some time to settle in.