? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Are We Done Yet ?

We are almost done with Mom's house . Been putting furniture back in place , putting in some new light fixtures and moving things around . We are now waiting for the stove to be hooked back up , the bathroom to be painted and the new faucet to be put in .
We got a faucet for the claw footed bathtub from a wonderful website ( shop4classics.com) I found one for $170 ! Alot better then the plumbers price . He wanted $300 !!!Crazy huh !
Yesterday the plumber called me at 7 in the morning , asking if the tub had been put back up on bricks ( it has to be above the pee trap ) . I told him it had not been . So , he informed me that he could not put the faucet in until it had been put back up . I thought this was his job ! I was getting way stressed out . This plumber has been the worst !!! He is cheap but I guess it is true .... you get what you pay for .
We got ahold of the company that put in the floor and they came in and put the tub back . Now , we wait again for the plumber . Who knows when that will be ! At least Mom has not paid him yet .
I will be so glad when this is done ! I never want to redo a house agian !

0 comments: