? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Oh , The Almond Of It All

I have been doing the South Beach Diet for sometime now . Eating Almonds has become a big snack around here . My two year old loves them . I did not think much of it , until the other day . I saw him sitting in the hallway picking up an "almond " . I went to get it from him and give him a clean one . Much to my surprise .... it was not an almond but a cockroach !!!!! Yuck !!!!! Thank God ,I got it from him before he put it in his mouth ! Funny how almonds and cockroaches do look a little alike ( especially to a two year old ) LOL .

1 comments:

Erica Hanks said...

Ew Ew EW!!!!!!!