? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 17, 2008

Hard Times

As I sit here and write this, I am crying . You see today 500 people were layed off where my husband works . Thank God , he was NOT one ! This came as a total shock . No one ever thought this mine would have to do this ; after all , this mine helps keep the world running . Copper is a mineral that is needed .
Please pray for those that lost their jobs today and for those that had to do the laying off . I know this was not easy on anyone :(

2 comments:

Erica Hanks said...

Oh my gosh! That is so horrible! And why would they do it right now??

I am so glad Rob wasn't among the group, but sad for the others! It is a scary time right now, and I'm afraid we haven't seen anything yet.

Luvs ya!

Carleen said...

Sorry to hear about the folks who were laid off. The economy is in a state of free-fall these days.

I've added your blog to mine so that I can find it easily and keep up with you. :)