? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, June 15, 2006

THOUGHTS OF DAD

Father's Day is coming upon us again . This brings many thoughts of Dad. I think of the times he would take me kite flying, teaching me to ride my bike , BQing for me anf my friends, telling me how to manage money , and many life leasing. He always put his family first. I love that he instilled in me the importance of God and family.

He is a strong man. For now he fights the battle of enfazeama. Everyday he wakes up to thank God , he has another day to live. He never knows if it will be his last. Every breath is a work out for him to take. Walking is not easy , nor is eating. Even breathing is hard. He is on oxygen 24 hours a day. And walks with a cane or uses a wheel chair.

He goes thorough life singing " Trading My Sorrows" :

"I'm trading my sorrows
I'm trading my pain

I'm laying them down ,for the joy of the Lord!"

If only we all could be that thankful. I admire him for his faith !

1 comments:

Erica Hanks said...

I'm so sorry he's feeling so bad! He is a wonderful man!