? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, June 09, 2006

UPTO DATE

Well, we got away from the church we where working at. We are doing a lot better. My husband has a job as an electrician now and does ministry work volunteer. He is in a Christian band working on a CD. He is much happier. ( So am I)

The pregnancy is going well. I can not believe I am 6 months today! This one is going fast! It is a boy! I am very happy. My two year old son will now have a buddy! And my husband will have two golfing buddies! And two new band members LOL ! The only problem I have ,is High Blood Pressure . (HMMM. Imagine that ) But it is going down with the help of meds. I have a wonderful DR. This time. So, I know all will be well!

God has Blessed us and I know we are now in his perfect will and plan. Sometimes we just do not understand why he does things like He does. But He does. :)

1 comments:

Erica Hanks said...

Do they need a drummer?? Clintons getting pretty good! Did I send you the link to his drum solo??