? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, September 01, 2006

FEELING ALL FLARED UP!

19 days to go and the Dr. Plans on doing a c-section. I don't think I will make it that long. I have already been in labor and had them stop it twice , in the last two weeks. I am on strict bedrest. I feel like I am on house arrest! My in-laws are making me crazy! ( That is a whole different story ) And my husband is talking stupid . Wanting to go back into ministry full time in the near future .
He has a great job now , making great money, with awesome benefits,and doing a lot of ministry work volunteering . Bang my head on the wall!!!!! So , how is your day going?!

1 comments:

Erica Hanks said...

I just tried to call you but don't have your new number. Send me an email with your number and I'll give you a call sometime today, then you can have a good vent!