? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, September 08, 2006

HOW MANY TIMES

I will be 37 weeks pregnant tomorrow. The Dr. Wants to do the c-section on the 19th. Yea, you may say, today I went in for my NST ( non-stress test), I was having contractions. The nurse checked me and I was dilated to a 3 and cervix is thinning. We all thought the Dr. Would do the c-section . WRONG!!!!! He sent me home. Can you believe that said to stay on bedrest and drink lots of water. ( I have been doing this ) Come back if pain gets bad or water breaks , other then that , he plans on waiting for the 19th. This is making me and my husband very mad and scared! I feel like I will be pregnant FOREVER!

Oh, yeah , I had a sonogram yesterday. The baby is fine, weighs 6 pounds 14 ounces. But my fluid is 3percent higher then it should be. The baby will be 8 pounds or more when born if we wait! Reminder..... I am only 5 feet tall !!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Erica Hanks said...

I'm dying to know..did you have the baby this weekend?????

Did you inflict pain on your stupid doctor???

Or...are you still lying in bed??

If you had the baby, you'd better post pictures!

hugs!