? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, September 16, 2006

UPDATE....................

Sept. 8 at 2:50 p.m., I delivered my second son ( Jeremy Hollis). He weighed 6 pounds 10 ounces and 19 and a half inches. He is very cute!!!! I will send pictures to family and friends soon. The c-section was very easy this time and the recovery is going well. My 2 year old is having some jealousy issues . Which I hope will be over soon! We even bought him a present from his new brother ( a sing a long Elmo) but he is still not real sure of this new child in his life.

1 comments:

Erica Hanks said...

I just sent you an email...I should have checked here first!

CONGRATULATIONS!! I love the name! SO CUTE!

Hope you are feeling good and getting some rest!

Pictures...please! :)