? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

AWESOME DINNER

One of my favorite things to do , is to cook . I love to try new things . So, the other night i was feeling brave to try a new dish . I logged onto one of my favorite cooks website;www.rachaelray.com . I found an awesome recipe , chicken marvalsala papardelle with rosemary gravy . Out of this world !!!! It was propuably the best thing I have ever made ! I then made an apple crump cake with carmel icecream for dessert .

If you deside to make this , do not leave out anything it calls for . The wine is what makes it! I and my husband do not drink but I will use it to cook with . The alcohal burns out when cooked but will leave the flavor .

To find this recipe , go to www. racaelray.com . Look under todays recipes , at the bottom of the page is a list , go to dinners and you will find it there .

You will not be disappointed with this! It is amazing ! A great comfort food!

2 comments:

Erica Hanks said...

Yum-o! I love R. Ray! I have a couple of her cookbooks. I love that her stuff is so easy to make, yet SO tasty!

Glad you survived the inlaw visit! Hasn't this heat been crazy!

My boys are in Farmington for the rest of the week. Dave took a couple of days off, so we're just spending time togeter for awhile. SO nice! We're going to 2 movies tomorrow, then dinner. Yay!

depjbrothers said...

That sounds really delicious...I love Rachel Ray too! I will definitely try that recipe too...