? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, March 30, 2007

LONG SPRING NAP


I am now ready to take a very long spring nap . I have been suffering from spring allergies. So, I thought I would make a lunch to help me feel better . I made " Everything you can think of " chili , Strawberry Smoothies and a slice of German Chocolate Cake . Now I am very full and have a happy tummy ! So, I think I will hit the bed and bury myself in my Egyptian Cotton sheets and sail off to sleep for a while ( at least until the baby wakes me ) :)

1 comments:

Erica Hanks said...

I'm so tired today. No chance for a nap for me...crap.