? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, April 02, 2007

A BLONDE THING

It was getting kind of late and we had just returned from our week-end trip to my parents . Seeing most of our laundry needed to be done , I quickly unpacked and threw clothes in the washer . I thought this would help things along in the morning .

I got up this morning , opened up the washer to remove the clothes ,and place them in the drier . sitting in the right corner was this soggy mass of something . I looked in closer and guess what it was. A diaper ! No , it was not a dirty one ( of coarse it would not have been by now anyway ) . Gel from the inside was everywhere . Not fun to clean up ! But I got it all out and the clothes rewashed .

Most would say , that this was a blonde's way of recycling ! Hope you get a good laugh out of this !

1 comments:

Erica Hanks said...

Ewwwww...I know that's a huge mess! I have done the same thing...and I'm not even blond! LOL