? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

DON'T MAKE ME GO !

Next week-end , my husband , two boys , and myself , will be headed off to FL . My Father - in - law is receiving his Masters . So , my Mother - in - law bought us air plane tickets to go to St. Petersburg, FL. I do not want to go . ( pout , pout ) Why , you ask . Well , I don't care for my Father - in - law . Many reasons why . As not to embarrass my family I will not go into details.

The plan is to go to the graduation ,then head off to Disney World . This part I am looking forward too. All except , my in-laws will be tagging along .:( It seems that they always manage to be a part of our vacations . Even on our honey- moon . ( Not the night but the next day , they all showed up ) They make me crazy !!!!!! I wish just for once , we could have family vacation with just the four of us . Is that to much to ask for ?

Wish me luck ! A 7 month old and a three year old on the plane will not be fun !!!

2 comments:

Erica Hanks said...

I predict you'll have something great to post after your vaca!!

Good Luck!

flaredblond said...

Hope I can keep my mouth shut and not tell my in-laws off !