? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, October 08, 2007

PMS + A SCREAMING 3 YEAR OLD = AHHHH!!!!!

I do not know what has gotten into my 3 year old ! He has become a hard to handle child ! I swear he is 3 going on 16 . He screams all the time , whines and tells me and my husband to " shut up " . I am ready to call in supernanny ! And yes , we desipline him . Nothing is working ! Help ! I feel like I am failing as a Mom :( . Thank God the one year old is good ( hopefully he will stay that way ) The two are like night and day . The bad thing is they already fight . I need a vacation !

1 comments:

Erica Hanks said...

I'm so sorry. The bad news...the 4's are worse than the 2's or 3's. At least is was for me.