? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

BIG TURN AROUND

Well , it looks like our trip is back on . We got together with the Pastor and the rest that wanted to go , and we bought our plane tickets . We found tickets for $338 a piece! Our timeshare gave us a little bit of a hard time but in the end , they got us a room .
We will be going to the Revival in Lakeland and going to the wedding . Lucas is now the ringbarrior .
I am ready to get out of town . The wedding is not my fav thing to go to as of I think they should have gone to the JP . but .. anyway ...
I am looking forward to the revival and the beach and just Florida . I really miss that place.

0 comments: