? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

IT HAPPENED

Last Thursday evening , my Dad passed on . he had a hard week . Thank God , we where here with him and spend the last days with him . I took him his last hamburger :) Even though he felt bad , his last day with us ( the day before he died ) he took the time to read Lucas his new book .
Thursday , hospice was here all day with him . They called me at 3 and told me to come down . So , I called Rob , we loaded the Jeep and drove down to my parents house . We had been here for 10 mins, then it happened . Everyone had went to his room to say good-bye . i was the last . i waled in ( he was sleeping ) told him I loved him , then he took his final breaths . I guess he was waiting for me .
A week has gone by,now is getting better. I am just hurt that Dad left Mom with nothing . Sure she has Grandma's house and a car but no money . He kicked himself over and over again because he did not have a 4o1k .Now all she has is his social security check . Our wonderful government takes her away now .
So , we have got to help her. Rob does not make alot of money . We are scraping to make ends meet . It looks like later this summer , we will be moving in with my Mom and building on to the house .
I really wish the church would pay Rob part -time . But everyone think because he works up at the mine , that we are rich . ( Guess what ... we are not ! )n The Pastor of the church Rob is music minster of , makes more then he does.
Any way , sorry for venting but thanks for letting me :)
This is a hard time , but I know with God , we will make it !

1 comments:

Erica Hanks said...

I think moving in with her might be a good idea...if there will be enough room for you, Rob and the boys to still be your own "family" too. How are you feeling about it? Maybe that's why things didn't work out with the other home. God always has a plan...it's just hard to be patient while we figure out what it is.