? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, February 23, 2009

Christmas Shopping .... Already !

This year I have a goal to get all my Christmas shopping done early . So , I have been hitting up clearance sales and stores going out of business . Sounds crazy , I know . But you should see all the good deals I have got ! I hit up K B Toys while I was in Phoenix and bought the boys alot of stuff . I am almost done with there shopping ! I think we spent $ 40 and walked out worth what would have been $300 or so worth of toys . Then I found this cute knee high dinosaur that is remote control at wal-mart . It was $ 179 but i got it for $60 .I have been hitting up Bidz.com and got my mother-in -law some nice things ( for $48 , the actaul price would have been $800 ) And I have got my sister-in-laws some awesome things too ! I think I have got a great start and I am already have way done !
It is goiong to be nice not to have to stress about crowds , money and getting things in the mail on time this year .
we'll see if I can complete my goal ! Wish me luck ! I will keep everyone updated.
By the way some great sites to go and get some early shopping done are ....
Bidz.com
woot.com
ihtwt.com

0 comments: