? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, February 06, 2009

I WILL RISE

It has been 8 months since my dad passed on from having Emphysema . I miss him very much but I am glad he is no longer suffering .
I heard this sound and it made me think of him . I thought this is his song ! I told Rob we had to do it . It is called " I Will Rise "by Chris Tomlin . Hope you enjoy it . ( sorry I was crying ).
It is also for those going through tough times . Hang in there !

1 comments:

Carleen said...

The lady who is singing has a really nice voice. :) I didn't know that you were part of a band! Where do you play?