? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 28, 2005

LITTLE PIECE OF HEAVEN

My family and I went to Harrisburg, PA for Thanksgiving . A very beautiful place . Trees of many colors and Victorian style homes . Makes you feel like you are a part of one of those little Chistmas villages.

The day after I did not go do the crazy shopping thing . Instead, we went to Hershey ,PA . I felt like I was in Heaven ! I am a Chocolate freak!!! Being surrounded by it was wonderful !! The only thing missing was the oomph Lumpas! Check out the web site herseypa.com

It is a great place to visit , with lots to do ! The lights downtown are great too. Heresy kisses all the way down . Very cute ! If you ever have a chance to go , you should ! Best place next to Disney to go !!!

0 comments: