? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

RED, YELLOW, BLACK, AND WHITE

My husband and I have been watching the series "INTO THE WEST". It is a great series with a lot of history. However, it makes me so very mad how much hatred there was toward the natives . They are a people that love the land and all they wanted was food , and not to have the land destroyed . But since they spoke a different language , lived diffrerent , and had a diffrent skin color ; the white soldiers hated them . This makes me very mad !!

It seems to be a hate that continues today . Why? We all bleed the same and breath the same . Had it not been for the native Americans we would not even be here . They showed us how to cook and live in America . ( remember the pilgrims ) . Had it not been for them I would not be alive. My Great- Grandma is a native American. And I am sure many others Great - Grandparents are also . We need to live by the song " Jesus Loves The Little Children " Remember ; Red, yellow, Black , and white , We are all precious in His site !

0 comments: