? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

A MUST READ

I have found myself additiced to THE CHRONCLES OF NARINA . It is awesome stories . I wanted to read thme since the movie is coming out. These stories have really got a hold on me . I can not seem to put the books down .

When I was younger , I had no desire to read them . I thought they were just another stupid book about magic. Boy, was I wrong ! Yes, they are like a fairy tale ,yet so much like real life between the lines. You begin to see the Bible in the stories . Starting out with Adam and Eve through the book of Revalations . C.S. Lewis was an aewsome writter. If you want a good book to read , read these ! I promise you won't be disappointed!

I can not wait for the movie . It comes out Dec 9. You can see trailers of it at www.narnia.com

0 comments: