? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

55 DAYS
Can you believe,there are just 55 days till Christmas ! Time to start getting shopping done . Last minute is always a pain ! Get the house clean for decrocating . This can bring overwhelming feelings or gitty ones. As for me ... both .
I love Christmas ; all the trimmings, the food , buying presents for loved ones , the smell and the feel in the air. This year will be great fun . It will be my son's second one , and one he may have some memories of. So. I am going to try to make it wonderful for him.
However , this time of year is a very crazy time too. My husband is a music minister and this is the busiest time for him ; so I don't get to see much of him. That is the part I really hate . He is busy getting the choir program together. That could be a sit-com of it's own . However, it always comes out great at the end.
Oh, yes.... the next two months will be very busy. Thanksgiving, our aniversery, the Christmas program , Christmas , and my husbands birthday. Wow!!! Let us hope I make it through!

0 comments: