? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, October 29, 2005

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Halloween holds great childhood memories. My Dad and I always had a great time fixing up the house for this time of year. We would carve pumpkins ( the old school way ), make sound traks to play for trick or treaters, buy the best candy to give out ( of coarse this was for Dad to have the left overs), and dress up . I loved it !

The one thing that I will never forget, My first haunted house . The JC 's would always put on the best one . And very scary I might add . I was seven years old and really wanted to go. I thought I was a very brave little girl. So, my Dad took me. It was a very cold and windy Oct. night . This added to the whole effect. I remember the line being very long and no other small children in it. Dad asked if I was sure about going in. Oh yes, I had to !

Finally, we were at the door. I grabed his hand a little tighter , gulped and walked into the most scary place I had ever been !!! I can remember ugly creasures jumping out at us , crazy people mad because we were in "their" house, and monsters everywhere ! I think I even peed my pants!! But I made it all the way through . Brave little girl !!! But you know , I still will not go in one of those things to this day!

I loved Halloween ! make it a time of family fun . It does not have to be an evil holiday. Have a Great Time ! Peace :)

0 comments: