? ??????????????Fiber Optic Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1495 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Defiance of Science? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 2287 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, October 09, 2005

THE SMELLS OF FALL It's that time of year again , Fall. It is my favorite time. However, I miss many things . You see, I grew up in a small town in New Mexico. And now live in Florida. Fall time is very diffrent here. We have lots of rain and waiting of hurricane season to end ( Nov. 30 ). Smell of Peanuts and no trees changing color. I love it here , but do miss the smell of roasting chilies, smell of fire places , and the golden trees. I guess I will have to buy a can of chilies and throw them in the oven, pretending to be the smell of the "real" thing. As for the trees, I will have to download wallpaper. Sigh.... Oh the cost of living in paridise! :) Happy Fall time everyone.

0 comments: